Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ryhme Tyme or Time for Ryhme

Oh wow where did the time go. I almost forgot to talk about my most recent Monday night Improv class. So yeah if you hadn't figured it out this week was all about Ryhme. And to be Honest it may have been the toughest class thus far.

For the very first time I was late for class. I had to stop by and pick up Mark who was having car trouble. If I hadn't had so many drinks earlier in the day I might've made it a little earlier. The best part was that I was on the oppisite side of the rode and had to hold up traffic to get him in. And to top it off I forgot that the doors were locked. So we get to class and guess what I have to pee....again! So once I get back Dave is passing out fly swatters and for our first game of the night we get to bang on stuff. I had a headache but I'm not a complainer. At least I try not to be.

Not much that really stood out as far as game went. I mean we played out scenes where we had to ryhme with the person before us. And a few times we had to do an AB, AB, ryhming scale, boy that was fun. But when I heard that we were doing Irish Drinking songs I was kind of excited. But all and all not one of my better nights.

Also afterwards Mark and I hung out for a bit. I gave him a ride, and he gave me a bit of dinner. (Thanks Again Mark) Then we checked out a bit of the neighborhood, and talked about our individual podcasts. I was hoping to mine with Mark, but I got the impression that he was pushing me to do it on my own. So I shooting to record my first one on Sunday, and I'm just wanting to figure out the recording parts, and getting it out there for others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment